Crane Adorables Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, Filter Free, 1 Gallon, 500 Sq Ft Coverage, Air Humidifier for Plants Home Bedroom Baby Nursery and Office, Elephant
About Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- VARIABLE SPEED SETTINGS: No matter the humidity level you would like to achieve we’ve got you covered. The Crane Adorable cool mist humidifiers offer variable output settings and an adjustable 360 degree mist lid making it easy to send the mist in any direction. The mist output is perfect for humidifying rooms up to 500 square feet, which is a standard medium to large sized room
- WHISPER QUIET: Crane’s Adorables humidifiers runs whisper quiet which makes it the perfect option for light sleepers, kids, and especially babies. This elephant humidifier is made with clean control anti-microbial material which reduces mold and bacteria growth by up to 99.96%
- ONE GALLON TANK: The 1 gallon tank fits under a standard kitchen or bathroom sink, and has an easy to carry handle at the top. Our humidifiers are filter free, but we offer an optional demineralization filter (HS-1932) for those with excessive minerals in their water that screws directly into the tank
- 24 HOUR RUN TIME: The elephant humidifier runs up to 24 hours, so you don’t have to worry about running it through the night. It also is equipped with an automatic shut-off safety feature that turns the unit off when the water runs out
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crane’s easy to clean humidifier design features a detachable bottom fill tank, which is recommended by health professionals for promoting clean humidifier habits. The water level sensor and cap also are removable, giving you access to clean the entire base. We recommend cleaning the humidifier based on frequency of use and provide many educational resources on how to clean your humidifier
FAQs About Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- I have the elephant, can I use it without the elephant head?
You can but you might get a wet surface.
- Is this BPA free?
Yes, this is a BPA-free crane ultrasonic cool mist humidifier.
- I have the Crane drop cool mist humidifier. Even though it’s “whisper quite” there is a slight noise like a computer fan running. How loud is this elephant crane humidifier?
This one is very quite but not silent. You can hear it running, but just enough to know that it is on. It does not prevent my little one from falling asleep and sleeping soundly.
- Why is the red light on?
A red light comes on to let you know the water tank is empty.
- How long will the water last on low?
With a full tank, the humidifier can run up to 24 hours on low.
- Is battery operated or electrical cord?
It is electric cord.
10 Top Reviews for Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
1. Lasted for 10 years and quiet
I have had this crane humidifier for 10 years when I had my first child it recently broke due to me getting water inside the unit. I was lucky enough to find sameone again. I’ll be honest I never put it on the shelf it was always on the ground and it worked great. I don’t believe that it’s safe to inhale essential oils for anyone, so it really doesn’t matter that you cannot use essential oils with this unit. I bought another humidifier but it started making loud noise and waking up the baby so I returned it. From my experience having this one for 10 years, it works great, very quiet and no light. Recommend it for sure.
2. Best humidifier ever
When my son was little, he had breathing/skin problems that necessitated a humidifier in his room all year. After going through MANY brands/versions (some would leak, some would get gunked up, some needed constant filter replacements, some were horribly difficult to clean), this one was the gold standard in humidifiers. Quiet, easy to direct stream, easy to clean, no parts requiring replacement. My daughter was then born with skin/nosebleed issues and she needed one as well. We got another crane (either the pig or cow, can’t remember) and it was good, but not as good as the elephant. Bought another elephant. Years later, bought 2 more for other rooms in the house. 13 years later, I still will only use these and have gifted them for other with kids in need. LOVE this.
Best thing ever! I was looking for an ultra quiet humidifier for my son as he is a very light sleeper. This is the best humidifier I came across. He slept through the night without any trouble. Highly recommended!!
4. The best humidifier ever!
My baby was sick and had to buy a new cool mist humidifer. I was dreading it because I’ve had name brands in the past that claimed to be quite (it totally wasnt) and they would make the entire surrounding area in which it sat all wet. So I went to my px to get one and they were all out (so typical). I went straight home and went online to amazon (always my first pick for online shopping) and noitced cool mist humidifers are not just boxed shaped like the ones you mainly see in stores. Then I saw these cute animal shaped ones and had just had to have one!!!! I read reviews and decided the elephant one would probably be the best choice so I purchased it and had it here in 2 days! I just set it up last night and noticed hardly anything was flowing out of it even when i had it set on high! I was freaking out a bit but as some time went by the mist shot out at a higher pace. I realized it just took some time to get things to flow unfortunatly it did not state that in the instructions. With the elephant model I notice you can change the direction in which the mist flows, I don’t know if this is the case with the other models. In addition I did read in one of the reviews that there is a slight drip in the snout area but I found no issues with that at all. I’ve been running my machine now on the highest setting for 12 hours and I have not experienced any drip what so ever. This thing is so quiet its not even funny! I am a very light sleeper and for the minimal amount of sound it does make it doesnt affect me at all. there is a slight dripping noise that takes place when the water gets a bit low because I did not notice this noise when it was full. The green light stays on at all times but it doesn’t bother me. I did read a review where someone was bothered by it so all they did was put a dark tape over it and problem solved. I am a bit confused about one thing….the instructions say not to carry the tank by the handle when it is full of water….so then what is the handle for?! All in all great product this is a great buy, i’m gonna get more to put in my other bedrooms for the kids. Hope this was helpful!
5. LOVE! Would recommend to a friend
I love this crane ultrasonic cool mist humidifier. It is the best one yet! It can go full blast all night without needing refilled. If you keep it on mid you can use it for a full 24 hours plus. I love that the mist comes out of the trunk, it’s why I chose this particular model. This is great for smaller bedrooms or right by the bed. The only problem is that the “on” light is VERY bright and can keep me awake, putting some tape over it helped fix that however.
6. Buy Two!
I was getting sick of paying $6 a month for filters in each of my two table top evaporative humidifiers. I got two of these elephant models because their trunks get the mist higher in the air. So far, I have no evidence of moisture on the table top. The water capacity is sufficient for four, 8-hour nights at the medium setting (which, with one machine, is plenty for my master bedroom).
The trunk/lid also catches larger droplets before they exit. This probably helps keep the heavy ones from getting out and settling on the table. There will be a small puddle of water under the lid, which you will want to be careful with when carrying the tank for refilling.
The light is bright, but helpful to avoid bumping the machine if you get up in the dark of night. Two layers of thin masking tape reduce the brightness to my liking. This isn’t needed if you turn the light away from your bed and, rotate the trunk/lid to point backward.
The built-in handle (under the lid) makes carrying the tank easy. My wife likes to fill it only half way, which is still enough for two nights, and keeps the water fresher.
Overall, a nice machine at a very good price. Between the two of them, in just three months I have saved more than enough on paper filters to recoup the cost of one Crane.
7. we already own two and now bought a third
We already have this cute elephant humidifier in 2 bedrooms. The first was purchased 4 years ago, the 2nd is a year old. They are both still going strong. Every year we clean them with vinegar to remove lime scale. This has to be done to keep them going. I’m guessing some of the negative reviews come from people who did not maintain them per instructions that come with the unit. We now bought a third for the guitar and instrument room. They are efficient and you don’t have to fill everyday. There are more expensive options, but for a simple, reasonablely priced and cute but not obtrusive solution we are satisfied.
8. Cute. Works.
This really is “adorable.” The mist does indeed come out the snout. The machine raises the humidity of the baby’s large room nicely with the door closed. It feels pretty big, but it’s about the same size as most humidifiers I’ve seen.
9. One of the Best
This is a good working humidifier and it is easy to clean. It does not get as much water scale as warm mist humidifiers. It puts plenty of moisture into the air so is perfect for the dry climate areas.
10. Great humidification, and super cute.
I am finally writing a review after having this product for over a year. In fact, the reason I felt compelled to write this is because I bought a different humidifier and it wasnt even CLOSE to being as good as this one. Yes it is cute, so is the other one I got. Yes, it gets funky and has to be cleaned, they all do. And yes, if you don’e get the head on just right, it will leak. But above and beyond all, this thing puts out WAY more humidity than any cool mist humidifier I have seen, which is what we need when we have a sick toddler that needs to sleep! I will be buying another so I have a good back up, my sleep depends on it!